The Bungalows at Lake Arlington Apartments


  • Arlington, TX
  • 64 Units
  • Purchased in March 2019
Bungalows at Lake Arlington is a 64-unit, garden-style light value-add apartment home community in Arlington, TX, and is co-managed with The Trails. Bungalows offers all single level floor plans with no neighbors above or below. Over 98% of the apartment homes are 2-bedroom floor plans and feature newly renovated amenities such as stainless steel appliances, tile back splashes, hardwood style flooring, and lighting, plumbing and hardware packages. The site layout provides for a low density feel and offers a pool and dog park. Bungalows is in high demand as it offers a living experience very similar to a home, but at a greatly reduced cost to home ownership. The previous owner had completed a unit upgrade program to 80% of the property which includes modern appliances, faux wood flooring and upgraded fixtures. We will continue the upgrade program on the remaining 20% of the units and install energy efficient lighting and water fixtures to 100% of the units. In addition, we have added private yards, carports and washers and dryers all to better serve our residents.