Park Place

97 Units
Purchased 2018

Park Place is a 97-unit townhome-style apartment community located in the growing mid-cities between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas. Park Place features large one and two-bedroom floor plans filled with modern amenities including stainless steel, energy efficient appliances, hardwood flooring, and glass tile back splashes. In addition, each apartment home comes with a fenced-in backyard and two dedicated covered parking spots. Park Place is in high demand as it offers a living experience very similar to a home, but at a greatly reduced cost to home ownership. The previous owner had completed a unit upgrade program to 35% of the property which includes modern appliances, faux wood flooring and upgraded fixtures. We will continue the upgrade program on the remaining 65% of the units.