Riverside Villas Apartments

  • Fort Worth, TX
  • 192 Units
  • Purchased in June 2019
Riverside Villas is a 192-unit, light value-add garden-style multifamily community in north Fort Worth, TX, a rapidly growing job center in the area. We will benefit from being in the Keller school district, a top ISD in Texas. Built-in 2009, Riverside Villas is an attractive low-cost alternative to the newer properties being built. The previous owner had completed a unit upgrade program to 80% of the property which includes stone countertops, faux wood flooring, and upgraded fixtures. We will continue the upgrade program on the remaining 20% and install energy efficient lighting and water fixtures to 100% of the units. We plan for a long term hold and foresee job growth, and rent growth which will aid in our asset appreciation.