The Point at Deerfield

240 Units
Purchased 2015

The Point at Deerfield is a 240-unit garden style, light value-add multifamily community located in Plano, Texas. Plano has experienced explosive growth and is considered a 2nd Central Business District for Dallas. Built in 1999, this attractive low-density community is in high demand as a low cost alternative for the area and competes with newer built properties. We will benefit from being in the Frisco school district, a top ISD in Texas. The previous owner had completed a unit upgrade program to 75% of the property which includes modern appliances, faux wood flooring and upgraded fixtures. We will continue the upgrade program on the remaining 25% of the units.