The Reserve On Willow Lake

  • Fort Worth, TX
  • 138 Units
  • Purchased in August 2014
The Reserve on Willow Lake is a 138-unit, value-add garden style multifamily community in beautiful South Fort Worth Texas. This is an extremely affluent part of Fort Worth. With large floor plans, half of the units being townhomes, and a high demand school district, we are in high demand for renters. The previous owner had completed a unit upgrade program to 60% of the property which includes stone countertops, faux wood flooring and upgraded fixtures. We will continue the upgrade program on the remaining 40% of the units.